Food Supplement with Nettle and Vitamins B: strengthens and fights against hair loss.
Floxia Food Supplement for Hair and Nails are based on a combination of active ingredients, known for their action on hair and nail growth. They contain amino acids to stimulate the synthesis of keratin ; Vitamins B which, combined with Zinc and Magnesium, has a direct effect on the hair follicle ; and Nettle, a medicinal plant known for its effectiveness in the treatment of hair and nail disorders.
The action of these food supplements focuses on keratin, the main protein making up the hair fiber and nails, stimulating its growth and fixing it thanks to active ingredients such as Vitamins B and Zinc. As a result: hair and nails are revitalized and strengthened and their growth is stimulated.
Just one tablet a day for 3 months will give you healthy hair!
Vitamin B and its derivatives have different beneficial actions for hair and nails, they :
- Fight against the overproduction of sebum which can be responsible for dull hair,
- Help to slow down hair loss,
- Prevent hair dryness,
- Stimulate hair growth,
- Firms the hair.
- Have a synergetic action with the regulatory activity of zinc in the keratin development process.
Vitamin B acts by binding to keratin to stimulate hair growth and improve its appearance. It also has a beneficial effect on the scalp by protecting it. Vitamin B can be provided by the diet, but in the Anti-Hair Loss Food Supplement the different Vitamins B are selected and measured for an optimal strengthening effect.
The vitamins in these anti-hair loss Supplements are :
- Vitamin B2: it is involved in the metabolism of carbohydrates and is therefore important for the release of energy;
- Vitamin B5, also known as D-Panthenol, has moisturizing and strengthening properties for hair and nails;
- Vitamin B6: thanks to its action on keratin, this vitamin B derivative increases the action of other vitamins B;
- Finally, Vitamin B8, also known as Biotin, is ideal for healthy hair. It participates in the synthesis of proteins and amino acids by promoting the action of the enzymes involved in their production.
Nettle is a plant naturally rich in minerals for hair and nail care, such as: copper, zinc, vitamins, minerals (iron, silicon, calcium), certain essential amino acids and proteins. Iron and vitamins B revitalize the hair by providing softness.
It is a powerful conditioner for the hair and gives it a tonic effect.
Cystine is a dipeptide of sulfur amino acids consisting of two cysteines. Its combination with Vitamin B6 helps the hair to grow healthily. Its presence is interesting for a durable and strengthened anchoring of the hair follicle since it plays a role in the synthesis of keratin and thus the construction of the hair fiber.
Methionine is the body’s main source of sulfur. It stimulates hair and nail growth and contributes to their well-being.
Zinc is the key element in the process of sebum regulation and keratin synthesis. This element acts directly on the hair follicle mechanism and regulates sebum secretion. It is the ally of hair and scalps with an oily tendency. It prevents hair dryness by contributing to its nutrition.
Silicon is a trace element that acts as a powerful antioxidant for hair and nails. It is involved in their regeneration.
Advice for use
How to take Floxia Food Supplement for hair and nails?
Take 1 tablet a day with a glass of water, preferably in the morning to boost energy. For visible results, it is recommended to take the supplements for at least 3 months. If your hair continues to fall out, you can continue the treatment even after this period.
If your hair loss does not diminish during the treatment, or if it worsens, consult a specialist without delay.
When should I take food supplements?
The best times to start the treatment are :
- During the change of seasons, mainly from autumn to winter and from spring to summer, when you may have experienced more hair loss than usual. In this case, it is preferable to prevent hair loss by starting a treatment with food supplements one month before each change of season ;
- During hormonal changes ;
- In winter ;
- During periods of stress. Food supplements can help reduce hair loss ;
- When you suffer from various deficiencies which can have an impact on the general condition of your hair ;
- If you suffer from certain illnesses that can weaken your hair (e.g. diabetes, lupus or if you are taking aggressive treatments) ;
- After a period of hair weakening due to the use of heating appliances, chemical products (coloring, bleaching…) ;
- Or during the natural aging of the hair, where its density decreases.
For which hair types are hair loss supplements recommended?
All hair types can benefit from these supplements, but the hair types that need them most are:
- Brittle hair,
- Fragile hair,
- Hair that tends to fall out,
- Damaged hair,
- Fine hair,
- Thinning hair,
- Dull and devitalized hair.
Why take food supplements to care of your nails?
Just like your hair, your nails can be in poor health.
These supplements also help to care for :
- Brittle nails,
- Fragile nails,
- Soft nails,
- Yellowed nails,
- Striated nails,
- Slow growing nails.
Precautions for use
These tablets are for adults only. Food supplements should be used as part of a healthy lifestyle and not as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not give to children under 8 years of age, nor to pregnant women without medical advice. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool (below 25°C), dry and dark place.
In case of incompatibility with your condition, you can use the Hair Serum which will also help to strengthen and grow your hair.
Box of 3 tablets
14 pills on each tablet
Made in France
Read more about Food Supplements for hair and nail strengthening
The ideal complementary care to the Anti-Hair Loss Nutritional Supplements is the Hair Serum which contributes to the strengthening of the hair fiber. Together, these products provide a synergistic double action for healthy, strong hair.
To complete your hair routine, choose a shampoo adapted to your hair type:
- If you have an irritated scalp with a tendency to produce flakes, Anti-Dandruff Shampoo is for you: it soothes itching and purifies the scalp of dandruff.
- For normal hair with a tendency to be oily, the Deep Energizing Shampoo for Oily Hair will allow you to space out your washings and to find healthy hair purified of excess sebum.
- Finally, for hair lacking in nutrition, the Deep Shampoo Energizing for Dry Hair provides care and cleansing while being light.
Why take food supplements to care for your hair?
Hair needs various elements provided by the body to grow healthily. Hair is constantly growing and therefore needs a constant supply, which is where food supplements come in with all the minerals and vitamins they contain. Nutrition is therefore just as important in taking care of your hair. The treatments that you apply directly to your hair may not be enough to treat hair loss on a long-term basis. Food supplements will therefore amplify the effects of the various treatments.
Food Supplements with amino acids, nettle, vitamins and zinc have several actions:
- Stimulate hair and nail growth,
- Strengthen the anchoring of hair,
- Anti-hair loss,
- Make the hair more shiny,
- Densify the hair,
- Provide the necessary elements for a healthy hair fiber,
- Helping hair to grow back.
Amount recommended per daily dose
Equivalent in dry plant to 35 mg
11 mg or 110 % RI*
1.3 mg or 92,9 % RI*
5 mg or 83.3 % RI*
1.3 mg or 92,9 % RI*
30 μg or 60 % RI*
*RI : Reference Intake
AGENTS DE CHARGE : PHOSPHATE DICALCIQUE, CELLULOSE MICROCRISTALLINE-GEL CELLULOSIQUE ; L-CYSTINE ; L-METHIONINE ; EXTRAIT DE FEUILLES D’ORTIE (URTICA DIOICA) ; OXYDE DE ZINC ; AGENT D’ENROBAGE : HYDROXYPROPYLMETHYL CELLULOSE ; ANTI-AGGLOMERANT : SELS DE MAGNESIUM D’ACIDES GRAS ; D-PANTOTHENATE DE CALCIUM (VITAMINE B5) ; ANTI-AGGLOMERANT : DIOXYDE DE SILICIUM [NANO] ; COLORANT : DIOXYDE DE TITANE ; AGENT D’ENROBAGE : ESTERS ACETIQUES DES MONO- ET DIGLYCERIDES D’ACIDES GRAS ; CHLORHYDRATE DE PYRIDOXINE (VITAMINE B6), RIBOFLAVINE (VITAMINE B2) , BIOTINE (VITAMINE B8).