FLOXIA INTERNATIONAL is concerned about the rights of individuals, in particular for automated processing and in a will of transparency with its customers and has implemented a policy covering all of these treatments, as well as the means of action available for individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.
For any additional information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the site: https://www.cnil.fr/
Continuing to use this site implies unreserved acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use.
The currently online version of these conditions of use is the only one opposable throughout the duration of use of the site and until a new version replaces it.
Article 1 - Legal notices
1.1 Site (hereinafter “the site”):
1.2 Publisher (hereinafter “the publisher”):
FLOXIA INTERNATIONAL SAS with capital of € 34,600
Head office is located: 55 Rue d’Aguesseau 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt
represented by Ruli Ducarre, in her capacity as CEOregistered by the RCS of Nanterre B 441 420 981
telephone number: + 33 (0) 1 46 94 00 57
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.3 Host (hereinafter “the host”):
floxia-paris.com is hosted by Haisoft, the head office is located at 7 Rue Vieille Levée 45100 Orléans.
Article 2 - Access to the site
Access to the site and its use are reserved for strictly personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any form of commercial solicitation and in particular the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
Article 3 - Site content
All brands, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images, animated or not, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to make this site work and more generally all the elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force in respect of intellectual property.
They are the full and entire property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings upon becoming aware of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of said uses and waiver of prosecution.
Article 4 - Site management
For the good management of the site, the editor can at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
- delete any information that may disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws;
- suspend the site in order to carry out updates.
Article 5 - Responsibilities
The publisher cannot be held liable in the event of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its functions.
The connection material to the site you use is under your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from viral attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against you:
- because of the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- due to your failure to comply with these general conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to yourself, to third parties and / or to your equipment as a result of your connection or your use of the site and you waive any action against him as a result.
If the publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or legal procedure because of your use of the site, he could turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions and costs that could result from this procedure.
Article 6 - Hypertext links
The establishment by users of all hypertext links to all or part of the site is strictly prohibited, except with the prior written authorization of the publisher.
The publisher is free to refuse this authorization without having to justify his decision in any way. In the event that the publisher grants its authorization, it is in all cases only temporary and may be withdrawn at any time, without any obligation to provide justification for the publisher.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no rights over the content in said link.
Article 7 - Data collection and protection
Your data is collected by the company FLOXIA INTERNATIONAL.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); is deemed identifiable a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or to one or more specific elements, specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social.
The personal information that can be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher to manage relations with you, and if necessary, to process your orders.
The personal data collected are as follows:
- last name
- mail address
Article 8 - Right of access, rectification, and delisting of your data
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the email address mentioned below. In this case, before the implementation of this right, the Platform may request proof of the user’s identity in order to verify its accuracy;
- the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform are inaccurate, they may request the updating of the information;
- the right to delete data: users can request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
- the right to limit processing: users can ask the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
- the right to object to the processing of data: users can object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
- the right to portability: they can request that the Platform give them the personal data that they have provided to transmit them to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address:
55 Rue d’Aguesseau 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt.
Or by email, to the address: email@example.com
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a signed valid identity document and mention the address at which the publisher can contact the requester. The response will be sent within one month after receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months according to the potential complexity of the request and / or the number of requests so require.
In addition, and since Law No. 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people that wish to, have the possibility to exercise rights of being over their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users can also lodge a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you contact us first before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we stay at your entire disposal to find a solution together.
Article 9 - Use of data
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide the services of the Platform, to improve them and to maintain a secure environment. The legal basis for processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More precisely, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the Platform by the user;
- management of the operation and optimization of the Platform;
- implementation of user assistance;
- verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
- personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user’s browsing history, according to their preferences;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software or malicious software) and management of security incidents;
- management of any disputes with users;
- sending commercial and advertising information, based on user preferences;
- organization of the conditions of use of the Payment Services.
Article 10 - Data retention policy
The Platform keeps your data for as long as necessary to provide you with its services or assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information as necessary, even after you have closed your account. or that we no longer need to provide our services to you.
Article 11- Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
- when the user uses payment services, for the implementation of these services, the Platform is in contact with third-party banking and financial companies with which it has entered into contracts;
- when the user publishes publicly accessible information in the free comment areas of the Platform;
- when the user authorizes a third party’s website to access his data;
- when the Platform uses the services of providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to user data, as part of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable data protection regulations personal character;
- if the law requires it, the Platform can carry out the transmission of data to follow up the complaints presented against the Platform and to comply with administrative and judicial procedures.
Article 12 - Commercial offers
You are likely to receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish it, please click on the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your data may be used by the publisher’s partners for commercial prospecting purposes, if you do not wish it, please click on the following link: email@example.com.
If, while viewing the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an attack on the privacy or reputation of individuals. The publisher declines all responsibility in this regard.
The data are kept and used for a period in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 13 - Cookies
What is a “Cookie” ?
A “Cookie” or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read for example when consulting a website, reading an email, installing or the use of software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la -law).
By browsing this site, “cookies” from the company responsible for the site concerned and / or third-party companies may be placed on your terminal.
When browsing this site for the first time, an explanatory banner on the use of “cookies” will appear. Therefore, by continuing to browse, the customer and / or prospect will be deemed to be informed and to have accepted the use of said “cookies”. The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the option of deactivating cookies from the settings of his browser.
All information collected will only be used to track the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop its design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service that we offer you.
The following cookies are present on this site:
- Google analytics: allows to measure the audience of the site;
- Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows you to manage Google tags;
- Google Adsense: Google advertising network using websites or YouTube videos as support for its ads;
- Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to offer dynamic advertising based on previous searches;
- Google Adwords Conversion: tool for monitoring adwords advertising campaigns;
- DoubleClick: Google advertising cookies to serve banners.
- Google Inc. (Google) reCAPTCHA service to protect form entries on your site (anti-spam).
The lifespan of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of “cookies”, for any type of browser, we invite you to consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
Article 14 - Photographs and representation of products
Products photographs, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not bind the publisher.
Article 15 - Applicable law
These conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher’s head office, subject to a specific attribution of jurisdiction arising from a particular law or regulation.
Article 16 - Contact us
For any questions, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.