Balancing Gel: corrective gel, anti-imperfection care for combination to oily skin
The Anti-Imperfection Balancing Gel is good for your skin! This corrective care regulates the excess of sebum, purifies the epidermis and improves the skin texture.
Its sebum-regulating and purifying properties eliminate impurities that clog pores.
The Balancing gel for mixed to oily skins:
- Reduces imperfections (blackheads, acne),
- Cleanses the skin from impurities,
- Regulates the shiny areas on oily skin,
- Regulates excess sebum,
- Mattifies the skin.
Its formula enriched with Salicylic Acid, Zinc and real Lavender essential oil helps to take care of acne-prone skins.
Say goodbye to your blemishes! Use this face care product morning and night to recover a fresh and luminous complexion.
The Balancing Gel can be applied as a serum, before your night or day cream.
All the delight of a soft face without pimples or shine is made possible with the Anti-Imperfections Balancing Gel!
Sebomine™ is a cosmetic active ingredient used to regulate the production of lipids by the epidermis. It reduces the shiny areas of oily skins. It also treats skin imperfections such as pimples, enlarged pores or blackheads.
Added in the formula of the Balancing Gel, Sebomine™ helps the skin flora to find a balance. It mattifies the skin and restores radiance to the face. Skin tissues are restored and regenerated.
Salicylic Acid is the greatest friend of acne-prone skins.
In cosmetics, it is appreciated for its regenerative and keratolytic virtues. It can dissolve the first horny layer of the epidermis in order to treat skin conditions such as warts or psoriasis.
Salicylic Acid is an essential asset in the treatment of acne and oily skin. It loosens and removes dead skin cells. It prevents pores from clogging, which prevents the accumulation of bacteria and therefore the formation of pimples.
The Balancing Gel enriched with Salicylic Acid is a skincare product that helps:
- Smoothing – its peeling effect improves cell renewal,
- Purifying – reduces imperfections,
- Scrubbing – cleanses pores and removes impurities from within,
- Softening – refines skin texture,
- Soothing – reduces skin inflammation and reduces redness.
Zinc is found in many skin care products designed to treat acne. Its astringent and antiseptic properties help treating the pimple internally. It purifies the epidermis and leaves the skin softer and more even.
This cosmetic active is also known to be a seboregulator. It regulates the production of sebum and rebalances the skin flora. It is also very useful in cases of hormonal and inflammatory acne.
True lavender essential oil purifies and rids the skin of imperfections. In addition to its sweet floral scent, True Lavender repairs damaged and unbalanced skin. It reduces the presence of blackheads and helps to tighten dilated pores.
The powers of True Lavender essential oil do not stop there. It is:
- Analgesic – calms inflammation and pain,
- Healing – improves the healing of a pimple and prevents acne scars or brown spots,
- Soothing – relieves irritation, redness and tightness,
- Invigorating – helps the skin maintain elasticity,
- Relaxing – provides a feeling of well-being that reduces stress,
- Restorative – helps damaged skin and restores the epidermis.
A little bit of real lavender essential oil added to the balancing gel helps the skin to regain a calm and serenity that plays on its beauty.
Give yourself a real moment of happiness with this very nice scented Balancing Gel.
The advice for use
How to use the balancing gel ?
The Anti-Imperfection Balancing Gel can be used morning and night for visible results. It can replace a serum and be applied before your day or night cream. It can also be used as a face care alone and replace all your creams.
The anti-acne corrector gel can be used on the face and neck, but also on the legs to fight against ingrown hairs.
Apply a small amount of the gel to clean, dry skin. This product is a perfect part of your beauty routine for a pure and perfect skin.
For which skin type?
The Balancing gel can be used on all skin types. Its action will be more effective on:
- Acne-prone skin,
- Skin with imperfections,
- Sensitive skin,
- Dry skin,
- Combination skin,
- Oily skin,
- Stressed skin,
- Mature skin,
- Dull skin,
- Rough skin.
Know more about the Balancing Gel
Which anti-imperfection skincare routine should I adopt?
Say goodbye to blemishes! Follow our skincare routine to get rid of oily skin. Learn how to reduce blemishes and facial inflammation.
- Cleanse your face morning and night with the Purifying Micellar Water – cleansing, makeup removal, purifying
- Apply a thin layer of the Balancing Gel to the entire face and neck – soothing, healing and repairing
- Before applying your makeup, use the Mattifying Radiance Primer to mattify the skin and eliminate shiny areas – matifies, smoothes and conceals
Once or twice a week, use a gentle exfoliating scrub to remove dead skin and activate cell renewal. You can use the Regulator Exfoliating Soap for Oily Skin.
The Exfoliating Detox Mask for mature skin is also perfect to accelerate cell regeneration and to give your skin a new glow.
The Regulator line to overcome oily skin
Do you have a combination to oily skin? The dermocosmetic products of the Regulator line were made just for you! These skin care products for oily skin reduce shiny areas and attenuate imperfections.
Day after day, your skin is more beautiful, smoother and clearer. Your complexion is brighter and better hydrated. You’re glowing!
Find your allies against pimples and blackheads and let’s go for the conquest of a zero-defect skin!
The Regulating Gel has a very fresh gel texture. It does not stick to the skin and does not leave an oily film. You can make up your face after its application. Apply this watery gel before an oiler texture such as an oil or a cream.
Plastic tube with a twist-off cap.
Contains 40 ml.
Made in France.
The Balancing Gel is the best anti-imperfection corrective care. Discover all its virtues in a revolutionary formula for the skin.
This skincare product:
- Reduces the formation of blackheads, cysts and other blemishes,
- Relieves inflamed and irritated skin,
- Soothes inflammatory and hormonal acne,
- Protects the skin barrier from external aggressions,
- Purifies the epidermis in depth,
- Repairs damaged skin tissue and accelerates cell regeneration,
- Gently exfoliates the skin and removes dead cells,
- Maintains good skin hydration.
Efficacy and Results
The Balancing Gel removes acne and blackheads
The Balancing Gel is an anti-acne and anti-blackhead corrector. It fights against cutaneous imperfections. Its purifying active ingredients treat pimples and improve their healing. Application after application, the skin is clearer and soothed.
To maximize the chances of success of the anti-imperfections Balancing Gel product, do not touch your pimples and do not pierce them. Wash your hands before touching your face. Protect your skin with a sunscreen to avoid the formation of pigmentation spots.
Discover the best anti-blemish gel now! Click and order your most effective asset to fight pimples and oily areas of the face.
The tests were conducted with 22 volunteers aged between 20 and 60 years old. All of them have combination to oily skin.
The results of satisfaction are obtained after an application of the balancing gel during 28 consecutive days.
- The skin is hydrated: 90% satisfaction.
- The skin is protected: 85% satisfaction.
- The gel is suitable for oily skin: 82% satisfied.
- The skin is healthier: 77 % satisfaction.
- The skin is less greasy: 73 % of satisfaction.
- The skin develops fewer skin problems: 66 % satisfaction.
- Skin is rebalanced: 64% satisfied.
For the volunteers, the anti-imperfection corrector gel leaves the skin healthier (“My skin is healthier and rebalanced”), fresher (“The product gives a sensation of freshness”) and sets the make-up (“Very good make-up base“).
Order Balancing Gel now and get rid of your blemishes!
AQUA (WATER), ALCOHOL, POTASSIUM AZELOYL DIGLYCINATE, GLYCERIN, TRIETHANOLAMINE, CORN STARCH MODIFIED, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL, ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, PPG-26 BUTHETH-26, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, ZINC GLUCONATE, SALYCILIC ACID, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA OIL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA LEAF OIL, POTASSIUM THIOCYANATE, LACTOFERRIN, LACTOPERODIXASE, GLUCOSE OXIDASE, GLUCOSE PENTAACETATE, LINALOOL, LIMONENE, CITRAL, GERANIOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL.